So I haven’t really posted in a long time! I have kind of taken a break from the computer and just focused on my schoolwork. And now it is christmas break so I thought I would get back to it. And it’s a new year! woop!
I said there will be before and after pics for my push up challenge. There will. They are still on my camera and I haven’t had time to move them over!
But now it’s a new year and time for a new challenge!! YES!!
From the 1st of January til the 31st. Me and the husband are doing a juice fast + 10-20 min strength training each day. So far I have lost 6 pounds (2.7kg) and it keeps going. We are only on the 4th day so we will see how we are at the end of the month. It feels really nice to get in all those vegetables and fruits and I feel my body getting stronger. This is not a normal fast cause we are getting a lot of the vitamines and things your body needs to keep going and being energized.
So thats my little update! Keep going strong and working out!!
So Since it is still summer I have to post yet another awesome recipes video for you to enjoy! This time it is homemade sorbet/icecream Enjoy ^_^
So this is probably going to be short but oh my! I found something sooo delicious on a page the other day! It´s freaking pancakes in a mug!! Can you believe it? I didn´t even know you could make that! I will list the recipe bellow and also link the page but you should definitely try it! Yum!
Calories: 355 | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Net Carbs: 38g | Fiber: 5g
Pancake in a Mug!
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: full recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 min
- 5 tablespoons oat, gluten-free or all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons blueberries plus more for topping
- Coat a mug or small bowl with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the flour, egg, milk and syrup and mix until combined. Stir in the ghee, baking powder and salt, then fold in the blueberries. Add to the mug. Seal with a lid until ready to cook.
- Microwave for 1:30-2 minutes, watching carefully for overflow. Cook until set. Top with more blueberries, and serve.
If you wanna watch a video how to make it click here: