So Since it is still summer I have to post yet another awesome recipes video for you to enjoy! This time it is homemade sorbet/icecream Enjoy ^_^
So this is probably going to be short but oh my! I found something sooo delicious on a page the other day! It´s freaking pancakes in a mug!! Can you believe it? I didn´t even know you could make that! I will list the recipe bellow and also link the page but you should definitely try it! Yum!
Calories: 355 | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Net Carbs: 38g | Fiber: 5g
Pancake in a Mug!
Yield: 1 serving Serving Size: full recipe Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 2 min
- 5 tablespoons oat, gluten-free or all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons blueberries plus more for topping
- Coat a mug or small bowl with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the flour, egg, milk and syrup and mix until combined. Stir in the ghee, baking powder and salt, then fold in the blueberries. Add to the mug. Seal with a lid until ready to cook.
- Microwave for 1:30-2 minutes, watching carefully for overflow. Cook until set. Top with more blueberries, and serve.
If you wanna watch a video how to make it click here: